The Capsule Plan course is delivered on-line and is a self-paced course. This course excludes individual or private mentorship or training with Alarna Hope. Included in your course membership is access to our learning portal through third-party learning platform Thinkific.
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, Alarna Hope may, at her sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- You become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- You fail to follow the program guidelines; or
- You impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available by Alarna Hope or her designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotapes, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Alarna Hope or her designated agent.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
- User names and passwords may not be shared with any third-parties.
- Any violation of Company's policies regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrollment without refund.
Privacy, Confidentiality & Intellectual Property
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of Alarna Hope.
Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe any Program- participants or the Company's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of Alarna Hope is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs soley and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any other manner than in discussion with other Program participants.
- That all materials and information provided to you by Alarna Hope are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Alarna Hope, and may only be used by you as authorised by Alarna Hope.
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the company is strictly prohibited.
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph Alarna Hope or other Program participants will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
It is a condition of your use of the Site and participation in the Program that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site of its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage other to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorised access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or accouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component,
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material from commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
- Alarna Hope may host Facebook and social media groups, lives, chats and other public forums. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. Alarna Hope or her designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Groups, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centres for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by Alarna Hope’s staff or Alarna Hope’s outside contributors. Alarna Hope expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of Alarna Hope or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Alarna Hope has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chatrooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third part in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
Membership and Fees
- Our course fee is $498 AUD per student.
- We offer all students a 30-day 100% refund under two conditions.
- Refund Condition 1: Student must request a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Refund Condition 2: Student must not have downloaded any content or watched more than 3 videos.
- Refunds will not be granted for students outside of these conditions.
Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Alarna Hope, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the site, including our messaging, blogs, comments of others, books, emails, products or services, or third-part materials, products, or services made available through the site or by us in any way, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
The site is continually under development to improve the content and useability and Alarna Hope makes no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose.
As the client, your use of and access to the Program Materials of The Capsule Plan “Program” is on a licensed basis. Alarna hereby grants to you and you hereby accept the non-exclusive right, license and privilege to use. As the license is granted directly to you, there is no authorization to sublicense to any other individual and/or company.
As the client you will continue to have lifetime open access to the Program ‘client portal’. The Program includes and is not limited to, program portal, content updates and course expansion.
You agree to:
- Constantly use your best efforts in the use of the Program Materials in a way to protect the good name and goodwill associated with the Program Material and Alarna Hope.
- Not to attack the title of Alarna Hope in and to the Program Material nor attack the validity of the license granted hereunder.
- Not harm, misuse or bring into disrepute the Program Material and Alarna Hope, but to the contrary, will maintain the value and reputation thereof to the best of your ability.
- At all times comply with all applicable government laws and regulations and all voluntary industry standards relating or pertaining to the use of the Programs and Materials, and shall maintain appropriate customary high-quality standards. You shall also abide by Alarna Hope’s suggestions and specifications regarding quality control over the use of the Program Material.
The license granted herein does not grant you any right, title or interest, at law or in equity, in or to any of Alarna Hope’s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, copyrighted material or any derivative uses thereof or, the name or images of Alarna Hope, trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind, except as provided by said license. Further, such license applies only to those Program Material designated herein. You shall not represent to others, or conduct yourself in any manner that might indicate to others, that you possess any other legal or equitable rights in our Program Material, Trademarks, copyrighted materials, trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind other than by virtue of the license granted hereunder.
Alarna Hope shall have the right to approve all uses of the Program Material of derivative uses thereof.
Company shall have and hereby reserves all rights and remedies which it has, or which are granted to it by operation of the law, to enjoin the unlawful or unauthorised use of the Program Material (any of which injunctive relief may be sought in the courts, and also may be sought prior to or in lieu of termination), and to be compensated for damages for breach of this Agreement.
This agreement entitles you to install and use one copy of the Program Material. Multiple copy uses or installation is only allowed if you obtain an appropriate licensing agreement for each user and each copy of the Program Material. For further information regarding multiple copy licensing of the Program Material, please contact email@example.com
Without first obtaining the express written consent of Alarna Hope, you may not assign your rights and obligations under this agreement, or redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease or sublicense or otherwise transfer your rights to the Program Material.
You may not decomplile ‘reverse- engineer’, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Program Material.
You may not modify the Program Material of create any derivative work of the Program Material or its accompanying documentation. Derivative works include but are not limited to translations. You may not alter any files or libraries in any portion of the Program Material. You may not reproduce the database portion or create any tables or reports relating to the Program Material.
You may not copy any part of the Program Material except to the extent that licensed use.
All disputes arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding arbitration, in Sydney, Australia, to be resolved in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, any may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.